Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An addition to our little family...

On August 5, 2008, I found out I was pregnant. I was home by myself, and decided on a whim to do the old pee-on-a-stick test. The test said to wait 3 minutes, and to my surprise, the digital test said "positive" in less than 30 seconds. HOLY SMOKES! I didn't know what to do, I started pacing around the house. Ken was at work. I didn't want to call him - he may have been in the middle of a meeting. I wanted to think of a clever surprise for when he got home, but I was too impatient. So I emailed him a picture of the test to his work! When he didn't answer in 1 minute, I texted him. When he didn't answer the text in 2 minutes, I texted him again. He got the hint this time and couldn't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment