Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nursery coming together

I ordered some of our bedding/nursery things this past week with gift cards from all of our wonderful friends and family. I got some Dreft and did a few loads of baby laundry, and got her crib all ready to go. How fun to wash and put away all her little outfits too!

Belly - 31 weeks, 1 day

I love our bedding set! I know a lot of people say it's a waste of money, but I loved the colors and theme and couldn't get them individually. The colors are "tropical punch" - pink, orange, yellow, and has animals. It's cute without being TOO girly and frilly. We have a few other coordinating items - shelf, wall hanging, lamp, etc that aren't up yet.

2 comments:

  1. I must be the only one that didn't wash her clothes before she wore them. I wanted to leave tags on in case we couldn't use them for some reason! Yay for bedding, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Miranda! We got a ton of used stuff, and a few gift items with no receipts. So I just went for it!

    ReplyDelete