I've received 2 emails this week requesting more Makenna photos and updates! I have been busy, busy, busy at work, and so has Ken. We traveled to Tempe 2 weekends ago for our first event of the year. Ken recruited and I set up my computer station to help the college coaches. Luckily, it's a small event for my company, and I had plenty of time to chase Makenna around the hallway. It was in a rec center, so she had a large carpeted area to play. And PLENTY of admirers. Makenna and I are at home the next 2 weekends while Ken goes to Canada (twice). Then I'm off to Vegas and Ken is off to Omaha. This will be a challenging trip for me, at least the getting-there part. Papa and Grammie are meeting us there to help with Makenna while I work. This is one of our biggest, busiest events of the year with anywhere between 200-300 college coaches. I'm so happy to be able to have some help, and I'm sure they are more than happy to get as much Mak time as possible.
Some recent photos!
Helping Mama in the office.

This was so funny. In the hotel in Tempe, she discovered the baby in the mirror. She made faces, gave high fives, and even slammed her head (can you see the red mark?) trying to give the baby kisses. Ken and I couldn't stop laughing.

More hotel time.

Her new favorite toys and playground.

My big girl! She is becoming quite the little toddler, with tantrums and all. We're trying to get spring here sooner, so we found some spring clothes on sale at Kohl's the other day.


She LOVES to crawl under things. Here she is under her activity table. Another favorite is the coffee table.
No comments:
Post a Comment