"What Mama? No, I do NOT have a stick in my mouth."
Chillin on the patio.
Uncle Mike and Aunt Jody got this suit for Makenna for Christmas, and it finally fits! Just in time for May swim lessons. I had to wake her up from her nap to go - so she's not too happy here!
Aaaand still not happy even with juice and a cover up. haha
As you can see, she loves the ball-pit balls.
She climbed up the slide ladder with 2 balls in her hands.
A rose in our backyard.
It's sundress time in El Paso!!
She tipped her house over and found a new way to play in it!
Naked day! She had a really bad diaper rash, so she spent part of a day in the buff. I won't put the other ones up here - it is a public site after all.
Bunny.
Mother's Day flowers from Angela and Dave. They were nice enough to have Mak and I over for dinner that night also!
Makenna also treated me on Mother's Day. Flowers, breakfast at the Village Inn, and a trip to Barnes and Noble. Just what I wanted!
My gorgeous girl!
Playing on the back patio and in the yard.














I love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete