Makenna has been exploring. The toys and slide are not enough any longer. Her new favorite activity now involves kitchen chairs. First, the short ones. Thennnnn, when I wasn't looking, the tall bar stools. SCARY! I'm just waiting for the day I walk into her room and she's gotten out of her crib.
 |
| Short chair. |
 |
| This was actually the second time she got onto the bar stool. The first time, I was in shock and didn't have the camera handy. |
 |
| And now I can't stop her. If she's awake, she's on the chair. |
When she does finally climb out of the crib take her in the bedroom and have her show you how she did it! My mom did that one day when she was babysitting my nephews and they wondered out of the bedroom they were supposedly napping in. She said it was priceless to see. (So I'm sure you'll want to get pics of that one too!)
ReplyDelete