Friday, June 17, 2011

School haps and mishaps.

Makenna is having so much fun at Summer Camp!  She's had a few teary mornings, a few days without naps, and lots of nights with early bed times.
I am finally able to get her hair up out of her face!  Side view.
Front view of the half-pony.
Mastering Papa's iPad.  And tye die shirt she made at school.
 So I got a call from school today that there had been a little altercation.  Makenna and a boy were fighting over a toy.  Her face got scratched up pretty good.  She was fine, they cleaned her up.  The school just didn't want us to be surprised when we picked her up.  She was in good spirits at least!
Hard to see, but there are about 4 parallel scratches.
A little blurry, but here are the scratches down the side of her forehead.  I hope the other guy looked worse!  :)

1 comment:

  1. The little boy scratched, he fought like a girl! I hope Mak got him with a good right hook :)

    ReplyDelete