Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November

I know I say this every month....but how is it November already? I count time in volleyball....weeks, matches, seasons, etc....and with less than 2 weeks to go, it certainly feels like this volleyball season has just flown right past.

Our Junior League group's largest fundraiser of the year is A Christmas Fair....we rent the Convention Center and rent out booths to vendors, and sell tickets for people to come shop!  They also have several kids events, so I took Makenna (and Kellan) to "Club North".  There were crafts, activities, performances from the Nutcracker......but she was ONLY interested in the jumpy-blow-up slides and castle!  



They fed the kids ice cream at 11:00 in the morning!


I love this one!  GBarb got Kellan this outfit that says "World's Best Little Brother", in Miner colors, nonetheless.
Kellan has started solids!  Can you believe it?  At his 6 month check-up, he was 19lb2oz (75%) and 28" (90%).  We got some baby rice cereal, and this kid is NOT shy about eating.  He seems to have figured it out very quickly.  We'll move to some fruits in a couple of days.  Yay!  What a big boy!
Oops, missed.  :)



Anyone remember this hat?  Aunt Linda's friend knitted this hat before Mak was born.  She found it in the closet the other day and has become quite attached!


What?!....doesn't everyone make dinner in a tutu and beanie?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment