Saturday, February 11, 2012

January

January has come and gone.  After a December and Christmas jam packed with some relaxing and lots of fun, Ken and I both start to get busy again in January.  The recruiting season is upon us.  Starting on MLK weekend, either Ken or I have a tournament, sometimes we both have the same tournament, and sometimes we have opposite tournaments every weekend until the end of April.  Our first weekend is always at Arizona State University.  Aunt Leslie and Uncle Dave bought a vacation home in Scottsdale, and it is such a nice place to stay and be comfortable.  Makenna even has her "own" room there.  Ken and I took Kellan to work, and Makenna and Leslie spent 2 full days having fun, baking cookies, fixing sprinklers, and playing in the dirt. Here is the rest of January.
Teaching Kellan about "beez-kit-ball".
Um, excuse me, you're doing it wrong!
Papa and Grammie came for a visit in early January!  This is the Papa-Jungle-Gym.  He is very talented at entertaining 2 kiddos. 

Making cookies with Grammie.  Makenna has a camera aversion all of a sudden.
Reading new stories.



"Certified Hunk".  I agree!
Look at this sweet girl.  And FINALLY a decent haircut!  I had been avoiding it for so long because I was afraid of another zigzag bang trim.


Oops, out of focus, but he's so cute.
"My sister is crazy."
Interpretive dance?
Hello Kitty jammies, and a CUTE ponytail!  I wish she would let me do her hair up more often.
In December and the beginning of January, Kellan could get anywhere he wanted by army-crawling and scooting.  Mid-January brought full on crawling!
Figured out the sippy cup and straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment