I went to the doctor yesterday, and after the exam, he asked me about 10 times if I had been feeling contractions. I kept saying, "Well, sometimes from the outside, not from the inside really." He was SHOCKED because my cervix is soft, dilated 1cm, and her head is low and ready to go!!!! He said no way will I make it to my due date (April 10), and that I could go at anytime. HOLY CRAP! He said to really pay attention to the contractions, and if they "increase", to come in on Friday so that he can check me before the weekend. Otherwise, I have an appointment on Monday. I've really been noticing contractions now - this morning they were around 45 minutes apart, but have been up to 5 minutes recently. I'm just tracking and paying attention. They aren't "painful" yet, but are definitely getting stronger. I just now called and got an appointment for 9:45am on Friday morning. I'd rather be safe than sorry and get checked before the weekend.
Stay tuned for updates!
BABY BABY BABY
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! You look wonderful, Corie - can't wait to see Baby soon! ♥
ReplyDelete