Thursday, March 12, 2009

UTEP Shower

Some of the ladies that Ken works with were so nice and threw us a shower. We played games, had awesome food (queso!), and yummy cake. Here are a few pics.

Darrin wins the "guess how big Corie's belly is" contest. He got it EXACTLY! Can you see how excited he was?!?!
Angela won the "name as many baby items as you can" contest.
Add ImageKen and I (and the 1966 NCAA Champion Texas Western team, haha)

I can't believe how kind our friends and family have been. Our little girl is spoiled rotten already! We got lots of cute pink things and lots of diapers in different sizes - YAY! I don't think Ken has any clue how many diapers we are actually going to go through. He thinks we already have too many. Little does he know!

No comments:

Post a Comment