Monday, August 3, 2009

More pics from WA

Thanks to my cousins Karyn and Kelly "Paparazzi" for all of the wonderful pictures!

My cousin Karyn has inspired me to find a photography class. There is one at UTEP this coming fall for 6 Wednesdays for a couple of hours in the evening. The class includes an intro to fancy digital cameras and some Photoshop lessons. I'm IN! :) Now to find a babysitter....hmmm. :)

Uncle Mike and Mak
Hanging out with Papa.
Zonin' out.
Makenna ADORES her Papa. Who wouldn't?!?!
Karyn, Gram Barb, me, Kelly.
This is hilarious! James and Makenna were so abruptly awakened from their naps for a photo op with Grandma Barb. They were NOT happy campers, but I love this picture!
Enjoying the morning shade.
With Aunt Jods.
The whole gang!!! What a fun vacation, with the Isaacson crew. I'm so glad most of us were able to make it.
The girls!
Kelly with Maddie and Makenna.
Makenna in her travel bed. She ended up like this most of the time. She has to have her feet on something at all times.
Grandma Barb had so much fun with all of the great-grandkids.
I love this one of Maddie and Makenna.
The great-grandkids: Kaleb, James, Mak, and Maddie.
GBarb has the magic touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment