Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trip to WA

Ken headed off to Peoria, IL for a tournament at Bradley this past weekend. So Makenna and I traveled up to Washington to visit my family. (UTEP won the tournament, defeating Bradley and Coppin State. They did drop one match to Montana State.)

Unfortunately, I had left my camera in Arizona. Aunt Leslie has sent it to me, but all of our pictures are on my dad's camera. I wonder how long it will take him to send them to me? :)

Anyways, we got to meet Alex, my stepsister, Missy's, son. He is one day younger than Makenna, but much bigger! He's got her by 2-3 pounds, and he looks like an older soul. What a cutie! We have lots of pictures of them together. They didn't notice each other, but Alex did try and succeed at stealing any toy Makenna was holding. Such a boy.

Makenna LOVED the pool. The weather in Wenatchee was beautiful and perfect. Quite warm for September. She kicked in the pool, and even splashed with her hands. I don't think it was on purpose, but we like to pretend she is a genius.

I hope to add pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment