Makenna after her 6 month checkup. Only screamed for a minute or two after the shots. What's up with the plain skin colored Band-Aids?!?!
I'll spare you the picture, but right after we finished, Makenna barfed all of the cereal up into the Bumbo seat. Lovely. We will keep trying. Doctor suggested rice cereal, oatmeal, bran cereal, fruits, then veggies. Separately, and for a week each to check for allergies. I couldn't find bran cereal at Albertson's or Babies R Us. Might get to skip to the fruits. Ken and I (probably mainly the latter) will be making our own baby food. We are SO excited! I think the baby industry is ridiculous - charging $1 for a jar of food? I can get 5 meals out of a 99 cent sweet potato. Not to mention have fresh food that I KNOW what is in it. Who needs preservatives and other junk? Not me! Plus, I'll finally get the chance to use my food processor.

No comments:
Post a Comment