-First, she was trying to eat a "Puff" (like a Cheerio, but made by Gerber and sold in the all too familiar overpriced specialty baby market). Instead of gumming it, she pushed it back in her throat and started choking. I gave her a smack, and was about to do a finger sweep when she projectile vomited (think Exorcist). Carrots and formula. Ew.
-After recovering from that, she lunged at my soda can, got her finger in the hole, and sliced her finger open. Blood. Oops. Only a little squeak out of her. The hardest part was holding her still enough to hold a cotton ball on it and clean it up a little.
Anyways, these photos were after all of this, in her cute Santa jammies. She was crawling, standing, screaming, and putting her own sock in her mouth. I'm pretty sure it was clean-ish.
Makenna does this new thing where she scrunches up her face, and does some heavy breathing, like a little laugh. It's pretty cute.
Our living room, all decked out for Christmas. I know, my little fake Christmas tree is puny. But I love it, it fits perfect, and since we're never home for Christmas, we don't need a big, real one yet. Maybe next year...
My attempt at an "artsy" shot. This is one of two "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments we got for Makenna. My little sweet pea. Anyways, since taking my digital photo class, I have been playing around with the settings on my camera. This is on my little Canon PowerShot, and then I used some PhotoShop to enhance the ornament and put a texture on the background. I have a free 30-day trial of the software right now, hoping SOMEONE *coughmyhusbandcough* picked up my hints for a certain holiday gift. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment