Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is it July already?

As much as we have been looking forward to summer "break" - it's been quite hectic!!!  Where did June go?!?!  I've been home a couple of days now, catching up on work, trying to get a little bit ahead on work before our Washington vacation, and enjoying more time with my girl.  I try to get my work done in the mornings so that Makenna and I can play in the afternoons.  We load her up with sunscreen, throw on the swim suit, and splash around in the pool.  It generally lasts about 20 minutes before she's off hunting for dirt or dog poo.  Yuk!  I've also been trying to play with my camera's manual settings.  I know it's going to take time and practice.  Luckily with digital, I can take a thousand pics and just delete them if they don't work out!
Playing volleyball at Papa's camp.
Playing in the backyard and splashing in the pool.
Goofing around with camera settings.  Mak playing on our bed.
TOOFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment