I can't believe how fast time is flying. Kellan turned 3 weeks old this past Tuesday. We're adjusting more every day. Kellan is sleeping a little more at night and a little less during the day. We're starting to figure out what his different cries mean, and he's finally sleeping great in the porta-crib in our room (instead of the bouncy seat). I'm still trying to figure out how to balance Makenna's needs while tending to baby, but Ken has been a huge help, and thankfully, May is a slow time for both of our jobs. (In fact, this morning, Ken got up at 5:45am with Kellan, got Makenna up at 7:00, and I got to sleep until 8:00!!) He and Makenna do lots of chores outside, in the yard, and countless trips to Lowe's! I'll post a separate entry of our latest house project!
 |
| So serious! |
 |
| I think EVERY photo of Makenna is blurry these days - hard to get a photo of her sitting still. |
 |
| May 24, 3 weeks old. |
 |
| Biiiiiig stretch after a nap. |
No comments:
Post a Comment