Friday, May 6, 2011

Kellan Isaac Murphy

Here he is!  Born Tuesday, May 3 at 8:53am.  7lbs, 13oz, 19 3/4 inches.  Nothing exciting about his arrival, unlike his big sister.  We checked into the hospital at 6:30am, got hooked up to all sorts of machines.  I was wheeled into surgery at 8:28am, Ken joined me, and Kellan made his appearance just a few minutes later.  I got to give him a quick kiss before I went to recovery.  Ken went with Kellan to the nursery.  And I got to meet and hold him a couple hours later once I got to my room.  We spent 2 nights there and came home Thursday morning.  He's been so great!  He's very mellow.  He eats often during the day, and not as often at night - how nice is that?!?!  I'm still sore from the surgery, but managing.  And we have lots of helpers here.  Makenna is very interested in little brother.  She calls him "bayyyy" for "baby" and even tells us "shhhh" when he's sleeping.









No comments:

Post a Comment