Pics from the rest of August.
 |
| So big already! I can't believe he's rolling and holding himself up. |
 |
| Sorry for the purple, pal. Hand-me-downs from Big Sister. |
 |
| Hanging out with his pal, Georgia. |
 |
| Kellan and I headed on our first adventure to Washington for my cousin Kelly's wedding. This is my cousin Karyn's daugher, Annabel, 7 months. (Kellan almost 4 months.) |
 |
| Annabel, Maddie (5 years old), and Kellan. |
 |
| We rented a cute, cozy, little vacation cottage in West Seattle. This was Kellan's favorite nap spot! |
 |
| The blanket matches his beautiful eyes! |
 |
| Kellan with Aunt Jody. |
 |
| Aunt Jody, Kellan, Annabel, and Kev's girlfriend, Christine. |
 |
| That little tongue cracks me up! |
 |
| Lunch at Duke's on Alki Beach. Kellan and Papa. |
 |
| Madds and Karyn. |
 |
| Blurry, but the only shot I got of Kellan at the wedding. He started fussing at the beginning of the ceremony and ended at 9:00 when Dad ran us back to the cottage. |
 |
| Me and my guy! (Excuse the backpack/diaper bag with the dress clothes! ha.) |
 |
| Ceremony site. |
 |
| Kelly and Luther! |
 |
| I stopped by my friend Kim's house before the airport, and my friend Annie and her girls Sophie and Charlie were there also. Popsicles by the fish pond. |
 |
| Kim and baby girl Ava buried under there! |
 |
| Annie and Kellan. |
 |
| When we got back from our big trip, Mak started SCHOOL the next day!! She goes 5 days a week, from 8:30am-2:30pm. She LOVES it! (Scratch on the forehead from a wipeout at a UTEP BBQ.) |
 |
| Papa loves being the dropper-offer on school days! Extra time with his girl. |
|
 |
| My littles. I couldn't love anything or anyone any more. |
Look at all those babies, make me want more. Wait, I didn't just say that :)
ReplyDeleteKellan and Mak are two good looking kids!
They are precious! And I think they look so much alike!
ReplyDelete