Thursday, September 15, 2011

September update

Mak still loves school. Kellan is rolling all over the house. Ken's won a few more and lost a few. Miners are 9-3 so far this season, looking good! Conference USA matches start tomorrow at UCF (Central Florida). Let's see. Me? I'm doing my thing. Working, schlepping kids, and pretending I can cook dinner (I can't wait until Ken has time to cook again, he's wayyyy better than me).
Getting ready for school in the morning.

She is getting sooo big!

4 months old! 16lb, 15oz (75%) and 25.5" (70%).
Dreaming of football!
hahaha.  Hanging out with Papa on a lazy Sunday.  UTEP hat with a little bling added!
Makenna likes to accessorize Kellan.
And she likes to sit in the baby seat.
GO COUGS!
I love being able to take photos of them together.  They really do enjoy each other.....for now!
Peek-a-boo!  Kellan started out on the far part of that play mat.  Probably 3 full rolls.
My two littles!
The UTEP kids say this is the Ken-scowl.  My brother swears it's me.
Such a sweet boy.
GO LAKERS!  Outfit from Aunt Linda!

Rolling, rolling, rolling...
 


Makenna gets lots of boo-boos at school.  She doesn't seem to mind them, and likes it when we clean them in the bathtub and put on a fresh Dora band-aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment