Friday, May 15, 2009

6 weeks old!

Oh my goodness, our "little" Mak is getting so big! She celebrated her 6 week birthday yesterday, and we've moved into the 3-6 month clothing sizes. She's sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time at night, but still eating 2-3 times during that time. We are catching our first glimpses of a smile, and WOW, how she lights up the room! It's a little random, but it's definitely not a gas-smile anymore.

Mom went to her doctor today, and everything is back to normal. I'm cleared to exercise again - do I HAVE to? Actually, I enjoyed not exercising much during my pregnancy, but I've really been looking forward to getting back in shape. While I've lost most of the baby weight, my body has changed, and I need to do lots of toning. Ken and I decided to get rid of our gym memberships. We live in too nice of a climate to not take advantage of the weather. Plus, we've discovered Exercise TV, it's "on-demand" and free. Everything from Biggest Loser workouts (my fave TV show!) to yoga, pilates, and abs (I'll be needing this one!).

Here's our girl...
6 weeks old today!
6 weeks and 1 day. Is she sticking her tongue out at me?!?!
Adorable outfit from Kim and Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment