New hair!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mak and Mama
Yesterday I got a nice treat...an afternoon "off". I made a long overdue hair appointment, and got a cut and color. It's nice to be a little bit more blond for the summer. (Whew, and it is SUMMER here - high 90's all week!) My fab hair senorita, Carmen, even put a hair mask in and "made" me close my eyes and nap for about 10 minutes. Then, I met my friend Angela for a yummy Mexican lunch on the patio of a local restaurant. I even treated myself to a margarita! My first alcohol since.....August (when I inadvertently had a few G&T's before I knew I was pregnant). As much as I love our little girl, it's nice to get out of the house, do some adult things, and now I feel human again.
New hair!
I finally got Mak in the Baby Bjorn so I could free up my hands for a while today. I threw dinner in the crock pot and tidied up the house a bit. She fell asleep, and I successfully got her into her crib without waking her. This will be so nice for packing her around every day.
New hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susie and I loved your Blog and have added it to our blog to follow. Thank you for sharing! Our Blog is jackandsusie.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteJack