Shopping at the outlet mall.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Girls Weekend
Ken traveled to Tahoe for Shawn and Katie's wedding (congrats guys!) this past weekend. We took full advantage. My friends Barb and Steph traveled down from Washington (Spokane and Vancouver) to hang out with Mak and me. It was so nice to have an experienced mom and experienced auntie here to give me pointers. We had a BUSY weekend, and I'm still recovering. I can tell I'm not used to going out and about with the baby yet. On Friday morning, we went out to breakfast. When we were half way there, I remembered that I forgot the prepared bottle in the fridge. We came home after breakfast, grabbed the bottle, and headed to the outlet shops. When we got there, I figured out I left the diaper bag at breakfast. OY!!! I left Mak with the girls, sent them shopping, and ran back for the bag. Luckily, everything is pretty close.
Now we are getting ready for Papa and Grammie's arrival on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great girls weekend! Mak is just darling!
ReplyDelete