Seems as though I'm on a once-a-month blog update schedule. Chasing a toddler, working full time, and growing a baby are hard work! I take a nap or lay down every chance I get, which isn't often enough on some days. With Ken home more now that season is over, I finally have time for some projects and CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! 15 days left....who's ready?!?!
 |
| Uh oh, looks like I have a mini-me on my hands. On the phone and the computer, doing work! |
 |
| CHEERS! Get ready for some sippy-cup clinking at Christmas Eve, Murphy family! |
 |
| Helping Papa with the Christmas lights. He loves having a helper pal! |
 |
| I can't get over how big she looks in this pic! |
 |
| Papa and Mak doing yard clean-up. He just loves being home with his girl, and she likewise! |
 |
| Raking. |
 |
| Annnnnd another new trick. Completely undressing, diaper included. I'm actually pretty impressed she put her pants back on all by herself! |
 |
| Up to no good. |
 |
| Part of the Christmas Card photoshoot. This isn't the final photo, I won't ruin the surprise for those that haven't received the card yet! |
 |
| Ho! Ho! Ho! |
Cute, cute, cute! She does look so grown up!
ReplyDelete