Woah, where did November go? Ken was at the end of his season, Papa and Grammie came for a visit (and brought CHRISTMAS!), we hosted a few friends for Thanksgiving turkey, season ended that Sunday, and then all of a sudden it was December! I think I must have forgotten about my beloved camera during November, but here's a few pics.
 |
| Makenna loves waking up and having Papa home in the morning! |
 |
| It's hard to tell in this photo, but I trimmed Makenna's mullet. It was getting to be a little too, well, mullet-y for us. I was afraid I'd make it look bad, but it was just a couple of straight snips across the back. |
 |
| Makenna got a new play kitchen from Papa and Grammie for Christmas! And lots of play food. She loves making us a sandwich! |
 |
| CHEESE!!!!! (Literally!) |
 |
| She LOVES to put on our shoes or slippers and shuffle around the house! |
 |
| Christmas decorations!!!!! (And a new Hello Kitty snowflake shirt. All of a sudden, we had no winter clothes and needed a size or two larger. Old Navy helped out!) |
 |
| Oh no, new trick. Hands on counter, use the wall to "climb", and then.... |
 |
| ...SWING LIKE A MONKEY!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment