Ken was out of town on Halloween, so it was just the girls. I debated long and hard about getting Mak a costume and going trick-or-treating. In the end, I got her a t-shirt, and she helped me hand out candy. She LOVED it! She put a piece of candy in each person's bag. She only got scared at a couple of scary masks, but they were usually so polite and took off the mask and knelt down to say hello to her. She was a big hit! And a new discovery, she loves Kit Kats so much that she actually bit through the wrapper on one. So I unwrapped it and let her have a few bites. We live in a pretty popular neighborhood for TOT'ers, so we ran out of candy pretty fast, but it coincided with Mak's bedtime so that worked out great.


No comments:
Post a Comment